Commercial Landscapers – various positions, VIC
WANTED: Commercial Landscapers
Our Vision is “Greening and Nurturing our Communities”
We have various Commercial Landscaper positions available in our construction and maintenance teams to be based from our Keilor East depot, working throughout the Western / Northern Melbourne and Geelong metro areas.
What are the roles?
The roles are working within a small team of commercial landscapers, undertaking hard and soft landscaping works as directed by your Team Leader and Project Manager. The positions are permanent full time with ongoing employment career opportunities.
Who You are
- Most importantly you are reliable, have a desire and potential for development and a willingness to pick up new skills and tickets along the way
- You have an interest in horticulture and have a basic plant id knowledge
- You demonstrate great communication skills and enjoy working within a team environment
- You are keen to show us what innovation really means
- You are driven to achieve your goals
- You are physically fit and ready to work hard
- You thrive in a learning environment
- You know your way around landscaping equipment (which could include tractors, front deck mowers, brush cutters, spraypacks etc.
- You can drive a manual vehicle, preferably with a medium or heavy rigid licence
- You have knowledge of herbicides and preferably have undertaken the AgVet Farm Chemical course.
Who We are
Ecodynamics Landscaping is a major commercial landscaper providing hard and soft landscaping solutions in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales. Our Mission is “to be recognised as the partner of choice in developing landscape solutions, products and services”.
We undertake projects for local government, tier 1 construction and sub-divisional clients.
Ecodynamics Landscaping is part of the Ecodynamics Group of companies.
What you will receive from Ecodynamics
- A working environment where your safety and well-being are a priority
- Trust and support from your colleagues
- Respect and value of your individuality and personal attributes
- Up-skilling and development in your role
- Room to be creative – management is always open to new ideas
- Opportunities for moving up the ladder as part of an exciting, yet secure, long term career
- Excellent rates of pay and conditions under our Enterprise Agreement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Occupational Rehabilitation specialists for injury management
- Group Scholarship Program
Here at Ecodynamics we believe in and live diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from people of all cultural backgrounds, gender identity, age, ability, previous industry (eg. ex-military).
No agencies, thank you.