Business Development Manager – NSW
Ecodynamics Landscaping, a Division of the Ecodynamics Group, is a major commercial landscaper providing landscaping and natural resource management solutions in New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia.
Our vision is “creating Greener futures” and our Mission is “to be recognised nationally as the partner of choice in developing landscape solutions, products and services”.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager for our New South Wales Division to expand it’s geographic footprint and market exposure across many sectors including landscape architects, land developers and local and state government sectors. This permanent role is available either full time, part time / flexible hours with an immediate start.
- Reports directly to the New South Wales State Manager
- Hours / location of work can be flexible to suit the right candidate
- Win profitable new business throughout the NSW market
- Maintain the EcoGroup profile within the NSW market
- Price and negotiate contracts that are profitable
- Understand sales pipelines and market dynamics
- Report on outcomes of submitted tenders / quotes
Interested? What are we looking for in you?
- Demonstrated and established industry knowledge via previous positions in landscaping / construction sectors.
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing plans that grow sales in target products and services
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or technical trade qualification within the civil or landscape construction industry
- Established skills in CRM and MS Office estimating software
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and questioning skills
- Construction Induction card
- Driver’s Licence (manual)
What you can expect from us:
- You’ll join a mature team of like-minded people who work naturally together to achieve great things
- We are a group of people who embrace inclusivity and are keen to increase the diversity of our workforce
- We promote flexible working conditions where feasible to make our jobs viable to as wide a group of candidates as possible
Ecodynamics Group offers:
- A competitive salary plus Super plus use of Company vehicle
- Membership of our Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Scholarship Program opportunities available to further your formal education
- Promotional and development opportunities within the Ecodynamics Group of companies throughout Australia
Ecodynamics Group welcomes applications from all sectors of the community including all genders, abilities etc.
To apply for the role, please submit your application via Seek
For a copy of the position description, please email [email protected]