Commercial Landscape Plant Operator / Supervisor | NSW
New South Wales (Berry, Wollongong, Illawarra and South Coast NSW)
ecoDynamics Landscaping, a Division of the ecoDynamics Group, is a major commercial landscaper providing landscaping and natural resource management solutions in New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia.
Our vision is creating greener futures and our mission is to be recognised nationally as the partner of choice in developing landscape solutions, products and services.
Our focus is to deliver effective and efficient solutions for our client’s landscaping requirements. Recent projects include Albion Park Bypass, Berry to Bombaderry Upgrade and Nelligen Bridge Replacement among many others.
We have an enviable pipeline of soft and hard landscaping work across New South Wales over the next 18 months and are seeking an experienced plant operator to join our operations team to help deliver results in the NSW major projects/local government/sub-divisional landscaping industries in the Batemans Bay to South West Sydney areas.
The ability to travel to regional worksites within NSW on occasion would be looked upon favourably.
The successful candidate will join a professional team of project managers, landscape supervisors, plant operators, team leaders and landscapers. This role could develop into a Plant Operator/Supervisor role for the right candidate.
The position encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Operate plant and machinery (mowers/tractors/skid steer/bobcat/excavators) to aid in the efficient delivery of Ecodynamics’ landscapes and other works
- Read and interpret landscape plans
- On-ground set out of landscape elements
- Assist the Company in the deployment and movement of plant and equipment
- Assist landscaping crews in on-ground landscape activities when required
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of plant and equipment
- Maintain and upkeep ocmpany vehicles
- Build, maintain and strengthen professional relationships with clients, suppliers and team members.
The suitable candidates will have:
- Minimum 12 months of experience on excavator and skid steer
- National (RII) excavator and skid steer tickets (essential)
- Construction induction card (essential)
- Spotters ticket (preferred but not essential)
- Heavy rigid combination driving licence (preferred but not essential)
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to positively motivate team members
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and engage with different clients/customers and staff members
- Excellent organisation and analytical skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation and implementation of landscape plans
- Demonstrated knowledge of the safe, effective use and upkeep of company plant and equipment
- Basic knowledge of equipment maintenance.
What you can expect from us:
- You’ll join a mature team of like-minded people who work naturally together to achieve great things
- We are a group of people who embrace inclusivity and are keen to increase the diversity of our workforce
- We promote flexible working conditions where feasible to make our jobs viable to as wide a group of candidates as possible
- A friendly, family focused team.
ecoDynamics Group offers:
- Excellent wages and conditions
- Membership of our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Employee benefit program as provided by Perkbox
- Scholarship program opportunities available to further your formal education
- Promotional and development opportunities within the ecoDynamics Group of companies throughout Australia.
If you are enthusiastic, energetic and want to join our friendly team, please send us a covering letter and your resume telling us a bit about yourself and what you think you could bring to these positions.
We warmly welcome applications from people of all cultural backgrounds, gender, age.