Commercial landscape team members | VIC
Victoria (Keilor East or Baxter)
The crew members will work within a small team of landscapers and undertake landscape maintenance works, including brush cutting, mowing, weed spraying, mulching and planting on our constructed landscapes around Melbourne, as directed by our Maintenance Supervisor and Project Manager. The maintenance team generally starts each day from our Keilor East depot and travels out to site together in work vehicles.
As part of the wider ecoDynamics Group, ecoDynamics Landscaping is a major commercial landscaper providing hard and soft landscaping solutions in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales.
Our mission is to be recognised nationally as the partner of choice in developing landscape solutions, products and services.
Our commitment is to improve and nurture communities through landscapes and to create greener futures.
The positions are permanent full time and we believe in promoting from within our company where possible so excellent development opportunities exist.
Who you are
- You are physically fit and ready to work although working smarter rather than working harder is our goal
- You have your construction induction (white) card (essential)
- You are interested in horticulture and have a basic plant id knowledge or the desire to gain it
- You have a working knowledge of landscaping equipment including brush cutters, spray packs, planting tools etc or the ability to quickly pick up these skills
- You are licenced to drive a manual vehicle
- You are reliable, have a desire and potential for development and a willingness to be upskilled along the way
- You have the ability to communicate and work with all manner of team members in a conscientious, respectful and inclusive way.
What you will receive from ecoDynamics
- Respect and value of your individuality and personal attributes
- Excellent Enterprise Agreement pay rates and conditions
- A working environment where your safety and wellbeing are a priority
- Opportunities for moving up the ladder as part of an exciting, yet secure, long term career
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Group scholarship program
- Perkbox rewards program.
Here at ecoDynamics we believe in and live diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from people of all cultural backgrounds, gender identity, age, ability, previous industry (eg ex-military/ex-auto).
The successful incumbents must be fully vaccinated against the covid-19 virus or hold a valid exemption.
No agencies, thank you.