Customer Service Administrator
Ecodynamics Services, a member of the Ecodynamics Group of companies, specialises in installing a range of landscape and construction materials, soils, rock aggregates and mulch, for customers ranging from local government, landscapers to high rise construction using specialised blowing equipment. Did I mention we also provide hydromulching / seeding services too? Our in-demand landscaping materials services are undertaken across metropolitan Melbourne, surrounding suburbs and country Victoria.
We are now seeking a Customer Service Administrator, reporting directly to the Business Development & Marketing Manager and working within our Sales team who are responsible for driving profitable sales of Ecodynamics Services products & services across Victoria.
If you have customer service experience or fancy a change of career and like the sound of providing high quality customer service, working in a small team and being part of a growing company, this might be the job for you. A person willing to engage with customers and create a rapport is just who we are looking for.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy creating new business, developing relationships and want to join a business with strong ethics and a Vision of ‘creating Greener futures’ we would love to hear from you.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Greeting customers on the phone
- Understanding the customers’ needs and discussing possible service solutions and pricing
- Contacting existing / lapsed customers with the aim to build relationships and provide solutions incentives for future works
- Provide efficient scheduling of works ensuring client expectations are met
- Conducting completed works follow ups to enhance customer experience and obtain learnings, and embedding continuous improvement in all we do
Skills and experience
- Uphold and promote the EcodynamicsValues in your work and communications: –
Innovation / Inspiration / Empowerment / Integrity / Purpose / Community / Collaboration
- Previous Customer Service Experience in a Call Centre environment would be well regarded
- Cold calling experience desirable
- Established skills in CRM and MS Office
- Demonstrated and established industry knowledge via previous positions would be an advantage
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and questioning skills
What we are Offering
- Great career opportunities within the Services Sales team and beyond throughout the Ecodynamics Group of companies
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Scholarship Program
- Excellent wages and conditions of employment
At Ecodynamics, we believe that great people come from all walks of life.
We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers and clients we serve.
We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, cultural background, or sexual orientation.
Please apply via Seek