Customer Service Administrators
About the business and the role
Reporting to the Business Development & Marketing Manager, this position is part of a team responsible for driving profitable sales of Ecodynamics products & services across the building/landscaping/council sectors in Victoria. Successful applicant would be required to contact customers with analysis & material information including pricing proposals.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Incoming calls and pricing of projects.
- Maximizing sales potential of existing/lapsed customers through building relationships and implementing needs based selling with identified prospects.
- Efficient scheduling of works ensuring client expectations are met.
- Completed works follow ups conducted to enhance customer experience and obtain learnings, ensuring continuous improvement.
Skills and experience
- Previous Customer Service Experience in a Call Centre environment would be well regarded.
- Cold calling experience desirable.
- Established skills in CRM and MS Office
- Demonstrated and established industry knowledge via previous positions would be an advantage
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and questioning skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy creating new business, developing relationships and want to join a business with strong ethics and a vision to ‘creating Greener futures’ we would like to hear from you.
Please apply for this role by visiting the job listing on Seek