Fleet & Asset Manager – VIC
Ecodynamics is a major commercial landscaper providing hard and soft landscaping solutions in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales. Our Mission is “to be recognized nationally as the partner of choice in developing landscape solutions, products and services”.
Ecodynamics Group operates a wide range of light to heavy vehicles, mobile plant and earthmoving equipment and we have identified a new, full time role of Fleet and Asset Manager. The role reports directly to to the General Manager of Ecodynamics Services and can be based from one of the Ecodynamics Victorian depots in Keilor East, Bayswater or Epping (to suit candidate).
- To provide fleet and asset management expertise and leadership across the Ecodynamics Group of companies
- To drive improved commercial outcomes through active management of our fleet and asset utilization and spend
- To be responsible for the maintenance and utilization of the plant, equipment and vehicles for the business units
- To provide data, analysis, and advice to inform strategic asset management planning and overall fleet and asset optimization
- To identify and implement opportunities to continually improve fleet and asset services systems, processes, and procedures
The ideal candidate will :
- Have operational management or supervisory experience in fleet and asset management
- Have technical knowledge of WHS requirements relating to vehicles, earthmoving plant and landscaping equipment
- Have a good understanding of preventative maintenance strategies based on failure predictions and other statistical tools
- Have a good knowledge of the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator and mass, dimension and loading legislation and implementation
- Have a good knowledge of Chain of Responsibility legislation and guidelines and how it is applied in a landscape construction business environment
- Be experienced in performing risk and cost benefit analyses
- Be innovative and solution focused in relation to technology, efficiencies and doing the right thing
- Demonstrate a strong personality with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and courteously
What we are offering:
- A competitive salary plus super
- Vehicle (or car allowance)
- Company Employee Assistance Program
- Ecodynamics Group Scholarship Program
At Ecodynamics, we believe that great people come from all walks of life.
We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers and clients we serve.
We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, or sexual orientation