Landscape Construction and Maintenance Team Members
Ecodynamics Landscaping is a major commercial landscaper providing hard and soft landscaping solutions in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales. Our Mission is “to be recognised as the partner of choice in developing landscape solutions, products and services”.
We undertake projects for local government, tier 1 construction and sub-divisional clients. Current projects include level crossing removal projects, road upgrades, wetlands construction.
Ecodynamics Landscaping is part of the Ecodynamics Group of companies.
We have various landscaping team member positions available in our SE construction and maintenance team based out of our Langwarrin depot (working throughout Melbourne’s south east suburbs).
The roles are working within a small team of landscapers, undertaking hard and soft commercial landscaping works as directed by our Team Leaders, Supervisors and Project Managers.
The positions are all permanent, full time. We believe in promoting from within our Company where possible so excellent development opportunities exist.
Who You are
- Most importantly you are reliable, have a desire and potential for development and a willingness to be upskilled along the way
- You have the ability to communicate and work with all manner of team members in a conscientious, respectful and inclusive way
- You are physically fit and ready to work although working smarter rather than working harder is our goal
- You are interested in horticulture and have a basic plant id knowledge or the desire to gain it
- Working knowledge of landscaping equipment including brush cutters, spray packs, planting tools etc. or the ability to quickly pick up these skills
- You can drive a manual vehicle, preferably with a medium or heavy rigid licence although we can provide this training for the right applicants
- You have knowledge of herbicides and preferably have completed the AgVet Farm Chemical course or be willing to undertake this training through Ecodynamics.
- You have your construction induction (white) card (essential)
What you will receive from Ecodynamics
- Respect and value of your individuality and personal attributes
- Great terms and conditions under our new Enterprise Agreement which include excellent hourly pay rates
- Some of the highest pay rates in the Victorian landscaping industry when working on Major Infrastructure Projects
- $variable site allowances for all site work
- A working environment where your safety and well-being are a priority
- Up-skilling and development in your role – we offer adult apprenticeships (on full pay) in Certificate III in Landscape Construction for all team members
- Room to be creative – Ecodynamics is always open to new ideas
- Opportunities for moving up the ladder as part of an exciting, yet secure, long term career
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Group Scholarship Program
Here at Ecodynamics we believe in and live diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from people of all cultural backgrounds, gender identity, age, ability, previous industry (eg. ex-military / ex-auto).
As the jobs include many aspects of manual handling, successful applicants will need to complete a pre-employment medical.
The successful incumbents must be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus or hold a valid exemption.
Please apply via Seek