Landscaper / Hydromulching Operator
At Ecodynamics Landscaping, our people are our strength.
We are a commercial landscaper providing hard and soft landscaping solutions to New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia.
What is the Job?
We are seeking an experienced landscaper with flexible skills to join our small team in NSW. The work will be general hard and soft landscape duties combined with hydromulcher operation:
(see https://www.ecodynamics.com.au/aquaseeding/ for more detail on this activity).
You will be based from our Berry depot and will be working in various areas including Berry and Albion Park. As some work is regional, you need to be available to stay away from home occasionally.
There will be some intermittent Team Leader roles for the right candidate.
What skills do you need to have?
- A high level of physical fitness
- Minimum medium rigid licence (although HR preferred)
- A knowledge of landscaping equipment including tractors, front deck mowers etc.
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Minimum 3 years commercial landscape experience (soft preferred)
Interested? Please visit this link to submit:
- Your resume
- A covering letter
- Details of two referees
Only applications which include all of the above will be considered.