Marketing and Social Procurement Manager
Ecodynamics is a major commercial landscaper providing hard and soft landscaping solutions in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales. Our Mission is “To be recognised nationally as the partner of choice in developing landscape solutions, products and services”.
Working within the commercial landscaping, civil infrastructure and building industries, Ecodynamics Group of companies is seeking a Marketing and Social Procurement Manager to deliver on strategic imperatives by supporting the development of and translating Ecodynamics Group strategy into actionable and effective marketing and social procurement plans.
This existing role reports to the CEO, sits within the Senior Management Team and manages an internal Marketing Coordinator and works with a team of external marketing consultants.
The role is part time (approximately 24 hours per week – pro-rata salary plus contestable amount) and can be performed from our office in Keilor East plus from home if required. Actual days / hours can be flexible to suit.
The organisational and strategic responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide proactive and responsive strategic advice to assist in the implementation and management of the Group digital marketing strategy
- Manage and drive engagement on websites and social media channels
- Use analytics and insights to ensure that marketing is targeted, effective, relevant and resonates with key audiences and stakeholders
- Effectively engage with and nurture existing key strategic relationships with industry groups and customers and develop your network across the landscape and construction industries
- Coordinate branding and uniforms across the Ecodynamics Group
- Work collaboratively to facilitate the social and environmental accountability certification (BCorp) and associated divisional rebranding
- Support the Group strategic engagement for Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
Social Procurement – Major Projects
- Understand the concepts of social procurement in the landscape and construction industries in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales including those provided by the Major Project Skills Guarantee, Industry Participation Policies, Local Industry Development Plans, Social Procurement Frameworks etc.
- Identify and develop social procurement strategies to support the divisional tender and procurement teams
- Develop relationships with key industry, customer and supplier social procurement teams
- Disseminate information to Group divisions on new social procurement strategies, activities and contacts
To be successful in this role you must be highly motivated, organised and capable of delivering creative ideas from concept through to completion.
You’re innovative in your approach with a creative mind and a keen eye for detail. You have the ability to develop and nurture effective relationships and positively influence others, have an aptitude for change, a passion for growth and development and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a senior team.
You will also possess:
- A relevant qualification in marketing, communications or a related field with experience in a similar senior role
- An understanding of the marketing and social procurement environment within the civil infrastructure industry
- Proven ability to conceptualise and deliver innovative and successful campaigns, projects and plans
- Proven expertise across a broad range of contemporary digital technologies and social media platforms
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to translate technical information into compelling and highly engaging content.
- Excellent management and leadership qualities
What Ecodynamics Group is offering
- A competitive salary plus super
- Part time, flexible hours
- Local office environment with free parking
- Opportunity to perform some hours from home
- Company Employee Assistance Program
- Ecodynamics Group Scholarship Program
At Ecodynamics, we believe that great people come from all walks of life. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers and clients we serve. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, cultural background, or sexual orientation
How to apply:
To apply, please upload your resume and a detailed covering letter addressing the Selection Criteria above. For a copy of the position description, please email [email protected]
No agencies, thank you