Ecodynamics Landscaping, a Division of the Ecodynamics Group, is a major commercial landscaper providing landscaping and natural resource management solutions in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia.
Our vision is “creating greener futures” and our Mission is “To be recognised nationally as the partner of choice in developing landscape solutions, products and services”.
Our focus is to deliver effective and efficient solutions for our client’s landscaping requirements. Current projects include M80 Upgrade, Westgate Tunnel, multiple level crossing removals, Ballarat Bus Interchange, Bunurong Memorial Park and the Youth Justice Redevelopment in Werribee among many others.
We have an enviable pipeline of soft and hard landscaping work in Victoria and, due to our recent tender successes, are now seeking a Project Administrator to join our Victorian landscaping project team.
This new role will be full time (although a 12 month contract is available) and based from our Keilor East office with the opportunity to work some hours from home (to be negotiated). The role is available immediately.
Reports directly to the Victorian State Manager
Supports the project delivery team – major infrastructure, local government and private developer projects and includes:
- Project setup – electronic folders, plans / documents, Safe Work Method Statements
- Administration of project induction processes – personnel and equipment
- Maintaining personnel training records (WHS Monitor)
- Maintaining Company registers (project, safety and induction)
- PPE ordering, maintenance and distribution
- Processing of WHS and Quality system documentation
- Monthly social procurement/MPSG reporting to clients
- Assisting project managers with monthly claims administration (Excel)
- End of project archiving
- General administration
Interested? What are we looking for in you?
- Demonstrable administration experience, preferably within the civil construction / commercial landscaping industry
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Experience using online systems and technology platforms
- Great time manangement skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to be upskilled and trained
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- A great work ethic
What you can expect from us:
- You’ll join a mature team of like-minded people who collaborate to achieve great things
- We are people who embrace inclusivity and are keen to increase the diversity of our workforce
- We promote flexible working conditions where feasible to make our jobs viable to as wide a group of candidates as possible
- A friendly, family focused team
Ecodynamics Group offers:
- A competitive salary plus Super
- Membership of our Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Scholarship Program opportunities available to further your formal education
- Employee Discount and Perks Platform
- Promotional and development opportunities within the Ecodynamics Group of companies throughout Australia
As this role is working within the Victorian construction industry, applicants must be and remain fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have a relevant exemption and be able to provide evidence of either.
Previous applicants need not apply. No agencies, thank you.
Please apply via Seek