Project Manager – Commercial Landscaping, Melbourne
Project Manager – Commercial Landscaping – Melbourne
- Exciting new opportunity for 2021
- Major infrastructure and local government / private developer projects
- Based from our Keilor office plus flexible working from home when appropriate
Ecodynamics Landscaping, a Division of the Ecodynamics Group, is a major commercial landscaper providing landscaping and natural resource management solutions in New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia.
Our vision is “creating Greener futures” and our Mission is “to be recognised nationally as the partner of choice in developing landscape solutions, products and services”.
Our focus is to deliver effective and efficient solutions for our client’s landscaping requirements. Previous projects include Caulfield to Dandenong Level Crossing Removal Linear Parks, EastLink, Peninsula Link, City to Tullamarine Freeway Upgrade and Grange Rd Level Crossing Removal Project.
We have an enviable pipeline of soft and hard landscaping work in Victoria and are seeking an innovative and forward-thinking Project Manager who can drive projects through their entire life cycle from tender phase, through to handover and maintenance.
- Reports directly to the Victorian State Manager
- Supports the delivery of major infrastructure, local government and private developer projects
- Delivers on time and on budget hard and soft commercial landscaping projects
- Builds effective stakeholder relationships including with clients, contractors and labour hire
- Provides safety leadership working with robust internal company WHS systems which promote / champion safety and quality
- Builds, develops and upskills our team of landscape crew members, team leaders and supervisors
- Full time
- Commences asap. Available as a 6-12 month contract or permanent position.
Interested? What are we looking for in you?
- Demonstrable project management experience within the construction / commercial landscaping industry
- A qualification in project management and/or horticulture would be highly regarded.
- Highly motivated with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- The ability to delegate and management projects autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- A great work ethic
What you can expect from us:
- You’ll join a mature team of like-minded people who work naturally together to achieve great things
- We are a group of people who embrace inclusivity and are keen to increase the diversity of our workforce
- We promote flexible working conditions where feasible to make our jobs viable to as wide a group of candidates as possible
- A friendly, family focused team
Ecodynamics Group offers:
- A competitive salary plus Super plus use of Company vehicle
- Membership of our Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Scholarship Program opportunities available to further your formal education
- Promotional and development opportunities within the Ecodynamics Group of companies throughout Australia
Please send your resume plus a full covering letter to [email protected]
No agencies, thank you.