At Ecodynamics, we are focused on creating a lasting legacy of green spaces that nurture both the environment and the communities and people that live there.
We know that responsibly managing our impacts are fundamental to delivering a successful business.
We are committed to continuing to seek better ways of doing things – be it to minimise resource use, create safer environments, or to engage and upskill the next generation in sustainable thinking.
Ecodynamics supports community health and wellbeing by creating landscapes, and we strive for that every day by :
- Doing business responsibly
- Fostering inclusive workplaces
- Creating healthy environments
- Building strong communities
CSR philosophies are an integral part of how we go about our work. We’re not waiting for legislative requirements, so we’re already committed in our daily practices to :
- Recycling of oil, batteries, plastics, steel, paper, phones, IT equipment, toner and timber
- Social Enterprise sourcing of training, stationery and catering services
- Upskilling via our Ecodynamics Scholarship and Year 12 Horticulture student programs
- Donating plants, mulch, time and labour
- Re-using plastics and paper