We’ve been in business for decades, and the landscapes we deliver are our legacy. Almost thirty years of being in the game means that we have a deep understanding of the best way to specify, build and maintain, resulting in a quality, lasting asset for both our client and the public.
When you engage Ecodynamics Landscaping, you can be assured that all aspects of your landscaping project will be professionally managed.
We’re the Landscaper of choice for Tier 1 contractors.
Road and infrastructure projects are our core business, and we have successfully completed large scale projects for the likes of John Holland, Fulton Hogan, LendLease and McConnell Dowell. We understand the risks in successfully delivering and maintaining projects, and work with our customers to identify and manage these risks across the entire project life cycle.
Not content with purely being the subcontractor of choice in the civil space, we’ve also delivered projects across a number of different sectors such as local council, land development, wind and energy, and rail.
Innovation is a core value of the Ecodynamics business, and our approach is to mitigate any exposure to risk for our clients. We do this by engaging with the delivery team, designers and project owner from the moment the project is being designed to develop pragmatic and deliverable outcomes.
Landscapes are expensive resource intensive assets and we look for opportunities to optimise the construction and operation costs of projects while retaining the design intent.
Grange Rd Level Crossing Removal
As part of the State Government’s Level Crossing Removal project, Ecodynamics were engaged to construct hard and soft landscape treatments for the removal and redevelopment of the Grange Rd level crossing site.
- Ecodynamics collaborated with the construction team to ratify design details, ensuring the best outcome for locals
- This included construction of decking, installation of street furniture and defensive bollards
- Practical Completion was achieved ahead of schedule, allowing the public open space to be handed back to the community sooner
Fleurieu Aquatic Centre
Ecodynamics’ South Australian team were engaged to construct both hard and soft landscapes for Fleurieu Regional Aquatic Centre (FRAC), a contemporary community leisure facility in the seaside town of Victor Harbour.
- Soft scaping elements included:
- 2600m2 of instant turf
- 4500m2 of irrigated garden beds, and planting of over 17,000 plants.
- Rock lined bioswales to improve storm water runoff, timber logs and playground boulders were also constructed by the team
- FRAC has been nominated for a Master Landscapers of South Australia “2018 Award of Excellence”
Foxground & Berry Bypass
Ecodynamics were engaged by Fulton Hogan to re-establish sections of Rainforest, Warm Temperate Forest, Riverbank and Wet Forest vegetation communities on the 11.6km Foxground and Berry Bypass. Revegetation required the establishment of native Grasses, Shrubs and Trees with specific mixes for different parts of the site.
- Ecodynamics worked closely with land care groups who supplied locally collected seed that was incorporated into the Hydromulch mixes, including some rare rainforest species.
- Our Hydromulching solution provided an immediate, positive environmental and aesthetic impact, preventing erosion and runoff from entering waterways.
- The establishment of vegetation on this project within 2 years has exceeded expectations.