Born from a need to service our own landscaping projects, the Ecodynamics Nursery started from humble beginnings to become one of the largest growers of native Australian plants in the country.
Servicing the landscaping industries in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales, specialist advice, plant propagation, maturation, holding and sourcing are just some of the services Ecodynamics Nursery can offer.
With the specialist knowledge of our Nursery team, plants for your project are grown in a quality-controlled environment, suited for the specific climate and soil type for the job.
Caulfield to Dandenong LXR (Skyrail)
Undertaken as part of the Victorian State Government’s Level Crossing Removal Project, the Caulfield to Dandenong railway was elevated to ease congestion, creating 22.5 hectares of new open space, a 17 kilometre shared user path, and vastly improved community connections.
- vibrant new community spaces created for locals to enjoy – 11 MCG’s in total
- our construction crew collaborated with Head Contractor LendLease to complete the project to a high standard within a compressed time frame
- Skyrail has won many awards since it was opened to the public, including both the Government Partnership Excellence Award and the inaugural Industry Choice Award at the 2019 National Infrastructure Awards and three separate gongs at the 2019 AILA Victoria Awards
Pacific Highway Upgrade
Ecodynamics has delivered one of the largest landscaping packages on the newly completed Pacific Highway Upgrade that runs between Woolgoolgola and Ballina, Northern NSW.
Our works were on the Tyndale to Maclean section, including the standout Maclean Bypass/Entry work.Ecodynamics has delivered one of the largest landscaping packages on the newly completed Pacific Highway Upgrade that runs between Woolgoolgola and Ballina, Northern NSW. Our works were on the Tyndale to Maclean section, including the standout Macl...
Streamlining Hoddle Street
Notice that Hoddle Street is looking a little bit greener?
That’s because we’ve recently wrapped up landscaping works on Major Roads’ Streamlining Hoddle project, working around the clock to get the job done.
- Hundreds of indigenous plants installed on the Eastern freeway
- Hoddle Street aesthetically improved by the addition of 22 indigenous street trees
- extensive community engagement
Carrum Yarning Circle
Undertaken as part of the State Government’s Level Crossing Removal project, the new Yarning Circle at Carrum Station creates an environment where Traditional Owners can pass on cultural practices and values to future generations.
- the hardscaping skills of our team proved critical in the successful outcome of this landscape
- stone work selected by hand to create new Yarning Circle and bridge embankments
- indigenous knowledge and cultural practise embedded into an infrastructure project, creating a lasting legacy for the community