Born from a need to service our own landscaping projects, the Ecodynamics Nursery started from humble beginnings to become one of the largest growers of native Australian plants in the country.
Servicing the landscaping industries in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales, specialist advice, plant propagation, maturation, holding and sourcing are just some of the services Ecodynamics Nursery can offer.
With the specialist knowledge of our Nursery team, plants for your project are grown in a quality-controlled environment, suited for the specific climate and soil type for the job.
Grange Rd Level Crossing Removal
As part of the State Government’s Level Crossing Removal project, Ecodynamics were engaged to construct hard and soft landscape treatments for the removal and redevelopment of the Grange Rd level crossing site.
- Ecodynamics collaborated with the construction team to ratify design details, ensuring the best outcome for locals
- This included construction of decking, installation of street furniture and defensive bollards
- Practical Completion was achieved ahead of schedule, allowing the public open space to be handed back to the community sooner
Fleurieu Aquatic Centre
Ecodynamics’ South Australian team were engaged to construct both hard and soft landscapes for Fleurieu Regional Aquatic Centre (FRAC), a contemporary community leisure facility in the seaside town of Victor Harbour.
- Soft scaping elements included:
- 2600m2 of instant turf
- 4500m2 of irrigated garden beds, and planting of over 17,000 plants.
- Rock lined bioswales to improve storm water runoff, timber logs and playground boulders were also constructed by the team
- FRAC has been nominated for a Master Landscapers of South Australia “2018 Award of Excellence”