This transformational treatment, and its closely-associated application Hydromulching, is an ideal solution for sports and recreation fields, parks, steep embankments, quarries and mines.
A successful Hydroseeding project will give back to the community – and the environment.
Our techniques are at their most cost-effective in areas difficult to access, having irregular terrains or where conventional surface preparation is impractical, such as mines and quarries, steep roadside batters, forests after bushfires and water affected ground.
Our Native Seed nurseries are meeting the demand caused by the explosion in awareness of native grass installation. With seed demand now often outstripping supply, our commitment to this solution will help alleviate the impacts of urban development on our indigenous landscapes.
We can work with you to review the conditions on your site, identify suitable and available plant and grass species, then look at the installation methods and follow up maintenance to make sure your project is a success.
Our dedicated Customer Service department includes Natural Resource Scientists and Horticulturists, whose vast experience in establishing turf, native grass and native bushland gives you a distinct advantage, with a broad skill-set that allows us to solve any problem we encounter onsite.
At your disposal is custom-built equipment with two tank sizes – the large tank increases the speed and efficiency of application on large sites, but the smaller tank allows for ease of access in restricted height/access areas. This means we can undertake any scale of work in a safe and efficient manner, while meeting project deadlines.
Foxground & Berry Bypass
Ecodynamics were engaged by Fulton Hogan to re-establish sections of Rainforest, Warm Temperate Forest, Riverbank and Wet Forest vegetation communities on the 11.6km Foxground and Berry Bypass. Revegetation required the establishment of native Grasses, Shrubs and Trees with specific mixes for different parts of the site.
- Ecodynamics worked closely with land care groups who supplied locally collected seed that was incorporated into the Hydromulch mixes, including some rare rainforest species.
- Our Hydromulching solution provided an immediate, positive environmental and aesthetic impact, preventing erosion and runoff from entering waterways.
- The establishment of vegetation on this project within 2 years has exceeded expectations.
The Malt District
Working closely with Delta Group, Ecodynamics provided a tailored solution to a common problem in the construction game; airborne dust particles, which pose a health risk for site crew and those living in neighbouring areas.
- Our Services division worked collaboratively with Delta to formulate a dust suppression solution specifically for the site
- Specialist hydroseeding equipment was used to safely and efficiently cover the site in the custom solution, ready for future construction activity.