Grange Rd Level Crossing Removal
As part of the State Government’s Level Crossing Removal project, Ecodynamics were engaged to construct hard and soft landscape treatments for the removal and redevelopment of the Grange Rd level crossing site.
- Ecodynamics collaborated with the construction team to ratify design details, ensuring the best outcome for locals
- This included construction of decking, installation of street furniture and defensive bollards
- Practical Completion was achieved ahead of schedule, allowing the public open space to be handed back to the community sooner
Foxground & Berry Bypass
Ecodynamics were engaged by Fulton Hogan to re-establish sections of Rainforest, Warm Temperate Forest, Riverbank and Wet Forest vegetation communities on the 11.6km Foxground and Berry Bypass. Revegetation required the establishment of native Grasses, Shrubs and Trees with specific mixes for different parts of the site.
- Ecodynamics worked closely with land care groups who supplied locally collected seed that was incorporated into the Hydromulch mixes, including some rare rainforest species.
- Our Hydromulching solution provided an immediate, positive environmental and aesthetic impact, preventing erosion and runoff from entering waterways.
- The establishment of vegetation on this project within 2 years has exceeded expectations.
Fleurieu Aquatic Centre
Ecodynamics’ South Australian team were engaged to construct both hard and soft landscapes for Fleurieu Regional Aquatic Centre (FRAC), a contemporary community leisure facility in the seaside town of Victor Harbour.
- Soft scaping elements included:
- 2600m2 of instant turf
- 4500m2 of irrigated garden beds, and planting of over 17,000 plants.
- Rock lined bioswales to improve storm water runoff, timber logs and playground boulders were also constructed by the team
- FRAC has been nominated for a Master Landscapers of South Australia “2018 Award of Excellence”
With an unprecedented focus on environmental sustainability, Frasers Property Australia are transforming Burwood Brickworks into the most sustainable retail outlet in the world, with a rooftop that will house a 2000m2 urban farm and dining precinct.
- 145m3 of soil installed in two working days
- our crew worked solidly to ensure the job was completed on time for the client
- no mess, no fuss – manual installation would have taken weeks
Ecodynamics’ Services division are the experts in supply and installation of all landscape and construction materials.
Produced in house, our product range includes:
- The Ecosoil™ range of soils
- An extensive array of Mossrock™ mulches including softfall, recycled, pine and coloured mulches
- And a variety of locally sourced aggregates including scoria, pea gravel and crushed rock
Pioneers of materials blowing in Victoria, we’ve got almost two decades of experience and expertise that we bring to every project and every customer we service.
For over 45 years, our Mulch division has been producing the Mossrock™ range of mulches. With a wide variety of mulches produced in house across three sites in Melbourne, Mossrock™ mulches suit a wide variety of projects, including:
- The Education sector
- Commercial building projects
- Domestic gardens
As the State’s largest recycler of timber, Ecodynamics Mulch diverts quality used timber from landfill and recycles it into into garden mulch.
If you’re driving around New South Wales, South Australia or Victoria, chances are you’ll be driving through a landscape we have built. But whilst civil road and infrastructure projects are core business for our landscaping team, that’s not all we do. We’ve also delivered major projects across a variety of sectors such as:
- Rail (including numerous Level Crossing Removal projects, and the Victorian State Government’s SkyRail project)
- Parks and Leisure for local government
- Land development, including new estates
- Energy, including mine and windfarm projects
With an unrivalled breadth and depth of experience and an extensive range of plant and equipment, Ecodynamics’ Landscaping team utilises the extensive resources of each division of our business to help you achieve your landscaping goals.
Since the inception of the Ecodynamics business almost 30 years ago, we’ve grown indigenous plants in both Victoria and South Australia to service our own projects and to meet market demand – some two million plants per annum, in fact. This year, our Leadership team have decided our Nursery will become a social enterprise, and that part of the profits it makes will be used to help those in our community that share our vision of creating Greener futures. We will do this by:
- Being an employer of choice by providing employment opportunities for disadvantaged people
- Acknowledge, highlight and stress environmental issues, such as the Urban Heat Island effect
- Partner with organisations that share our passion for the environment to mitigate the impacts of climate change
Vegetation within urban areas and public open space has a vital role in improving landscape amenity and community health outcomes. In conjunction with our partners, we aim to provide environments that encourage exercise and enhance wellbeing.
As awareness of the impact on our natural habitat continues to grow, we take pride in giving back to the community by breathing life into open spaces. Our landscape restoration projects ensure your works enhance and protect our environment – now and for the future.
Whether it’s revegetation, site stabilisation, dust suppression or spray-on grass that your project needs, our experienced team can tailor a solution using our technologies and methods developed over decades, including :
- Erosion Control
- Native Grass Seeding
These applications are ideal for difficult-to-access areas, including those with steep and exposed slopes or large acreage, are cost-effective and keep you compliant with OH&S and EPA regulations.
Ecodynamics Nursery to help grow 500,000 tre...
Ecodynamics Nursery to help grow 500,000 ...
Ecodynamics Nursery is offsetting the impact...
Ecodynamics Nursery is offsetting the imp...
Thousands of natives planted for North East ...
Thousands of natives planted for North Ea...
Our people are our strength. We believe in supporting and developing each other, and having fun while we do it. We believe that regardless of gender, ethnicity, age or ability, everybody is equal and deserves a fair go.
We stand for